Thursday, February 9, 2012

Newborn baby goodness....

When I photograph brand new babies I get baby fever. It always happens. I mean how doesn't love holding and cuddling these brand new little bundles of love. To capture the innocent moments of life in their first week or two is amazing. I love watching how they still curl up like as if they are still wrapped in the warmth and safety of momma's womb. Their tiny little hands are almost always placed beside their little lips as though trying to suck on their little fingers or thumbs. My favorite thing though is the way they breath, so soft and sweet, like as if they are dreaming of the most precious things, maybe the angels that kissed them before handing them to their parents loving arms.

This little baby girl was adorable, she was so tiny and sweet. My heart did a triple thump when photographing her. She was much tinier than I expected and I was so happy to do this since I actually photographed her mom and dad's wedding before she was born.  Watching these families come together is such a blessing. I am so happy to have been able to capture her first week of life!




No comments:

Post a Comment