Saturday, April 13, 2013

A realization

Sometimes it is the moments in life that are so precious we forget how quickly they pass us by. I realized that today while talking with my kids. It seems as though yesterday my youngest was just a little toddler running around and speaking in a loud high pitch minnie mouse voice.  I miss their chubby little hands gripping my fingers or how they'd laugh at peek a boo. I long for the moments when they called my name because they wanted a hug or a kiss rather than to get money or tatle on each other.

I started photography to capture those beautiful moments I might miss with my kids but the sad reality is as they have gotten older I have spent less time capturing those moments with them and more with other people's children. Looking back I used to do portraits every day with my girls but now we are lucky if it's once every few months. I am setting a new goal to make sure to capture as many special moments as possible of my girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment